Thursday, March 1, 2012

Animal Print Candy Buffet

So this is a new candy buffet I have been working on. Instead of the usual clear glass used colored. This idea came from a piece of wrapping paper. The candy colors go well I think something different. I made the tiered stand out of serving trays turned over. Then some clear jars between and some glue very easy. All my candy buffets are my original designs can be made in any color or theme to match your event or party in the tri-state area. Please contact me via one of these links http://www.partiesbymimi.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/pages/Candy-Buffets-and-Parties-by-Mimi/240596389349429?ref=tn_tnmn

We have all different glassware vintage look, fish bowls, martini glasses, old fashioned jars, colored glassware and can get any other you have in mind.





                                                           Now add the Sweets!




                                                                Add Bags!




No comments:

Post a Comment